3.01.2005

Candace Miller can kiss my ass

I responded to an HRC Action Alert (because I am a good person like that), and this is the response I got from Rep. Candace Miller:


Thank you for contacting me regarding your support for the Scott Amendment to H.R. 27. As your Representative in Congress, I appreciate your thoughts and concerns over this important issue.

Issues that affect the citizens of the 10th District are my number one priority, and please be assured; I will keep your comments in mind when these important matters come before the 109th Congress.

Again, thank you for your correspondence. Should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Yeah, somehow, given her track record, I really don't think she'll be keeping my comments in mind when she votes:

  • Rated 0% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record.
  • Voted YES on Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage.
  • Rated 97% by the US COC, indicating a pro-business voting record.
  • Rated 17% by the NEA, indicating anti-public education votes.
  • Rated 5% by the LCV, indicating anti-environment votes.
  • Rated 90% by the Christian Coalition: a pro-family voting record.
  • Rated A by the NRA, indicating a pro-gun rights voting record.
  • Rated 22% by APHA, indicating a anti-public health voting record.
  • Rated 13% by the AFL-CIO, indicating an anti-labor voting record.
  • Rated 10% by the ARA, indicating an anti-senior voting record.
  • Voted YES on promoting work and marriage among TANF recipients.


Yeah, she's pretty much the anti-Annamaria, isn't she?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home